In the learning area you can access guidance materials, success stories and webinar recordings.
Multilingual webinars will be organised regularly. Sign up for our newsletter to be informed about upcoming webinars by email.
- the successive phases of an initiative
- How to look for partners practical tips and hints
- How to draft an initiative legal requirements and practical advice
- How to campaign common sense advice on promoting your initiative
- How to collect signatures often the hardest step
- How to raise funds your campaign
- One of us pro-life initiative with papal backing
- Right2Water the impact of prime-time TV coverage
- Stop Glyphosatee building on an existing pan-European campaigning network
- Stop Vivisection the power of large groups of volunteers
ECI Webinars 2019
ECI Webinar 2 – Legal advice when drafting a European citizens’ initiative
Other ECI webinars foreseen in 2019 You can already pre-register!
Organising a social media campaign – (8-24 July)
Tips and tricks for building an attractive website – September
Seeking advice and registering a European citizens’ initiative – November
ECI Webinars 2019 – Recordings
ECI Webinars 2018