Six new European Citizens’ Initiative webinars
We are happy to announce six new webinars on organising European citizens’ initiatives for this year. You will get support and advice on different aspects of the process.
The first one will take place on 26 February from 12:30 to 13:30 (CET) and will focus on campaigning and fundraising for initiatives. It will feature expert speakers from ECAS (European Citizen Action Service) and Democracy International. Register now!
All webinars planned for 2019:
- How to campaign and fundraise for a European citizens’ initiative: 26 February 2019
- The new rules for the European Citizens’ Initiative as of 2020: 8-12 April
- Organising a social media campaign: 20-24 May
- Legal advice when drafting a European citizens’ initiative: 8-12 July
- Tips and tricks for building an attractive website: 16-20 September
- Seeking advice and registering a European citizens’ initiative: November (dates to be decided)
You are invited to already register so that we can adjust the programme and languages offered based on your interest and preferences.